Thursday, May 21, 2009

sundries that travel with me

cell phone
So family member can text me for library materials or grocceries.


hankerchief
for allergies, mostly pollen & book dust.


planner
o I can pretend to be in control of my life and so that I can be inspired by the bird & goldfish I pated on the cover.


journal
so that when I feel like laughing or crying at inappropriate times I don't.


Chai Rose lip balm
My lips get chapped otherwise & the smell make me happy, also sort of energizing.


Orange Lavender lip balm
Chapped lips and the smell is very calming.


Creative Zen mp3 player
life soundtracking


knitting
to keep my hands busy in waiting rooms and conversations.


bottle of bubbles
for joy.


mini sharpie
things come up...


pill box
ibprofen, caffeine, and a days worth of vitamins.


novel


massive keyring.


black & silver wallet


fish coin purse


No comments: