Monday, February 11, 2008

almost done, but I forgot one

So I thought I had finished the 2.0 games but it turns out I forgot a module: Sites for Students.
So I've made a stikkit account, it sounded the most like a website I would have used in college if I'd had constant internet access. It basically works like sticky note, but one line, at least thats the theory. In real life my planner is usually somwhat wedge-shaped due to sticky notes so this made sense. This sounded easier and no sticky notes falling out of place or covering up important information written in the planner itself.
The down side is this. Making a Stickkit is easy, moving it to your calender or to-do list is not. This is to say I haven't figured out how to do it yet and usually putting with a website like this negates any need to take the tour or guide. I'm goign to assume that this lack of intuitive user friendliness is why I've never heard of this site before. Bah.

No comments: