Monday, December 17, 2007

151.The Changeling Sea by Patricia McKillip
152. The Virgin's Knot by Holly Payne
153.Yotsuba&! vol.1 by Kiyohiko Azuma

In other news we're supposed to be adding to the wiki this week. I'm still trying to think of what to put up. It was easier in the FAKE branch wiki because it was just silliness. But I'm having sort of a mental block on what to put in the real wiki. KRL already has a web site and I've never thought to look for anthing on it that wasn't there: hours, catalog. I'm easy to please. I don't know. My only idea so far is to do our own overheard at the library, but I haven't heard anything funny to start with lately.... Something will come up.

1 comment:

bear said...

stacy:

don't worry about what to put in this wiki. it's still an experiment, a chance to play with the idea, see how it might work or might not. maybe not silliness, but certainly not serious; let your imagination go.

i know, easier said than done, but just remember, you're among friends and the spirit of the whole thing is to just try something new.

bc