Wednesday, November 21, 2007

140. Too Good to Be True: The Colossal Book of Urban Legends by Jan Harold Brunvald
141.The Margarets by Sherri S. Tepper
142. The Adventuress by Audrey Niffenegger
143. The Tattoo Artist by Jill Ciment
In other news I have decided to go over to flickr, and leave behind the frustrations of artconspiracy.com where it has often take twenty minutes to post a single item and much longer when "item size is too large," which is almost always. I'll post in link panel once I finish updating.
Also last night I played with the look of this blog to make it something I actually enjoy aesthetically, despite the fact that cerulean blue doesn't exist in the blogspot palette.

2 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

i love the new look, the oscar wilde quote, the pic, and the wonderfully eclectic mix in your library.

bc

cerulean paper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.